Virtual Discussion Forum in partnership with Caixin Global (REPLAY)
[Caixin Global login required after June 17th 2020]
Please click here to receive complimentary code for 1-month subscription to Caixin Global.
The Two Sessions are always of interest to the market for the key economic policies unveiled by Chinese leaders. At this year’s Two Sessions, China decided not to set a GDP growth target for the first time in decades, raised the budget deficit ratio above a long-held “red line,” issued special treasury bonds for the first time in the last 2 decades, and rolled out a host of measures to buoy employment and support economic recovery from Covid-19.
How should we evaluate China’s stimulus package? What implications are there for investors? Join global experts to discuss the outcomes of China's Two Sessions in this crucial year in a closed door webinar June 9, co-hosted by Caixin Global Intelligence and Premia Partners.
Time: Tuesday June 9, 15:00-16:20 Beijing Time 9:00-10:20 CET
- What is the rationale behind abandoning annual growth target?
- Why does China increase its fiscal deficit target far from market expectation?
- How to revive consumption and expand internal demand in China?
- How is “new infrastructure” development favored and supported?
- What is China’s economic outlook? How to evaluate China’s efforts to revitalize economy out of a coronavirus-induced crisis?
- What are potential investment opportunities in the context of newly released policies?
Lu Ting, Managing Director and Chief China Economist, Nomura
Kinger Lau, Chief China Equity Strategist, Goldman Sachs
Leon Liang Meng, Founding Managing Partner, Ascendent Capital Partners
Li Zengxin, Director, Caixin Global Intelligence
ModeratorLi Xin, Vice President, Caixin Media; Managing Director, Caixin Global
Credit: Caixin Global